Maull & Polyblank were active from 1854 to about 1866. They had the following addresses:
1856-65: 55 Gracechurch Street E.C.
1858-65: 187a Picadilly W.
1865: Tavistock House, Fulham Road. S.W.
Henry Maull also formed the partnerships Maull & Co in 1866 and Maull & Fox in 1879.
Maull & Polyblank were noted for their photographs of well known individuals which were often reproduced in the Illustrated London News and from 1856 to 1859, over a period of 41 months, subscribers were able to purchase Photographic Portraits of Living Celebrites with accompanying biographies.