Henry Wilson

Born: 1864
Died: 7/03/1934
Biography
Architect and craftsman. Responsible for the Byzantine schemes for St. Bartholomew's Brighton, the chapel and library at Welbeck Abbey, Labroke Grove Public Library and the tower of St Clement's at Boscombe. He later taught metalwork at the Royal College of art and the Central Schools of Arts and Crafts. He became a Master of the Art Workers Guild in 1917 and President of the Arts and crafts Exhibition Society (1915-22).
 
Works of Art: 0
Books: 0
Archives: 2
CL/1/250    Henry Wilson, The Thatched House, Platt, Borough Green, Kent, to Clausen    14 Oct 1921    Item   
CL/1/157    Basil Oliver, The Art Workers' Guild, 7 Southampton Street, Bloomsbury Square, WC1, to Clausen    22 Dec 1921    Item