Photographer. Like his father, photographer Henry Peach Robinson, Ralph Robinson was a member of the Linked Ring. He was also a Fellow of the Royal Photographic Society and a member of the Professional Photographers' Association. Ralph Robinson first worked with his father in the family studio at Tunbridge Wells. Although still practising under the name H.P. Robinson ans Son, he later moved to Redhill, Surrey (c.1888) , setting up the Rembrandt Studio where he became well known for portrait photography. A further studio was opened in Guildford, Surrey which was managed by Robinson's daughter Margaret Winwood Robinson until 1946.